These requirements apply to Cert IV and Diploma (2020/2021 courses)
In order to graduate you need to have:
- Full attendance for all online live tutorials (and successfully completed all Practical Assessments)
- Watched all lectures (recordings or live)
- Successfully Completed all quizzes and written assessments in your Online Learning Portal
- Successfully Completed and submitted your Logbook hours
- Completed all course payments
What happens when I have completed all the above requirements?
Once all of the above elements of your course have been marked as complete, you are eligible to graduate.
Your graduation certificate will be posted by mail at the beginning of the following month.
In the meantime, a Letter of Completion will be emailed to you whilst you wait for your certificate to arrive. The Letter of Completion will allow you to get insurance and begin working as a Pilates instructor.
To check your graduation status or to request to graduate, email the Student Success Team at email@example.com