No hidden fees, the cost is the cost
10721NAT Certificate IV in Pilates Matwork and ReformerAustralia's most popular Pilates course
$ 499.17Monthly for 12 months
- Build Skills and Confidence
- Accredited by the Australian government
- Australia’s cheapest government accredited Pilates training
- Australia’s only government accredited group reformer training
- Australia’s only course that teaches Matwork & Reformer
- 70% of students are employed on graduation
- Total cost $5990 = 12 payments of $499.17
10771NAT Diploma of Clinical Pilates
$ 562.50Monthly for 12 months
- Learn cutting edge clinical science
- Gain confidence with the full range of Pilates equipment
- Learn to teach individual clients & small groups
- Australia’s only government accredited clinical Pilates course
- Articulates to Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science at CDU
- 80% of students are employed within 6 months of graduation
- Total cost $6750 = 12 payments of $562.50
Pay over time with flexible payment options
How will my payment plan work?
We have different payment options available to you. Each month you will be charged on your credit card in 30 days intervals until you have paid the course fee in full:
10721NAT Certificate IV in Pilates:
- 12 monthly payments of $499.17
- 10 monthly payments of $599.00
- 8 monthly payments of $748.75
10771NAT Diploma of Clinical Pilates:
- 18 monthly payments of $375.00
- 12 monthly payments of $562.50
- 10 monthly payments of $675.00
Can I pay upfront?
Australian government regulation doesn’t allow us to accept payment up front, so instead you pay for your course fee in periodic payments. Your periodic payments are 100% interest-free and designed to allow study to fit with your cash flow.
Are there any extra costs?
You will need to purchase your own textbooks (not from Breathe Education). Aside from that there are NO additional costs. Your course cost includes all exam fees, tuition fees, materials and administration fees.
If you cancel your course there is an administration fee. See our terms of service.
Why is your course more expensive?
Our Certificate IV and Diploma are the cheapest courses of their kind in Australia.
Most of our competitors’ prices seem low because they don’t show you all the ‘extra’ fees, like enrolment fees, compulsory paid mentor sessions in their studio, compulsory prerequisite courses, and exam fees.
Once you add up these hidden extras, you’ll pay substantially more for your training with our competitors.