This Week’s Questions:
- Pilates considerations for Crohn’s disease
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of active and passive stretching?
- Why do people say “flex your ankle to protect the knee” during a figure 4 glute stretch?
- Exercise considerations for arthritis in the hip
- Do I need a permit to run Pilates sessions in my home, or at the park?
- Pilates considerations for spinal fusion
- How to retrain movement for a below-the-knee amputee
- Can I work with children under 18?
- What are your recommendations for books on the mental side of Pilates, and mindset in general?
Australian Business Licence Information Service ABLIS https://ablis.business.gov.au/
- Finding Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- Change Maker by John Berardi
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Motivational Interviewing by William Miller and Steven Rollnick