Topics in this video
- Where did you study exercise physiology online
- What can Pilates instructors claim on tax?
- What sound and video equipment do you use?
- What exercise intensity for cancer survivors?
- Exercise for dementia, traumatic brain injury and epilepsy
- Uterine prolapse and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Can you build muscles when breastfeeding?
- Should we cue pelvic floor?
- Will I get a certificate for the anatomy course?
- As a Pilates instructor can you create your own moves?
- Is Pilates enough, or do I need to do cardio too?
- What should you do if you suspect a client is over-exercising?
- What if you find equal amounts of evidence for both points of view – which one do you believe?
- Can focussing on individual muscles cause injury?
- Can nerve injuries cause symptoms?
- Can vitamin C help with hypermobility issues?